Yodelling & Gentle exercise
Starting from 2 p.m. arrival of the guests at the hotel – (3 stars or farm holiday home). An ambassador of the region welcomes and guides you during your stay. The playful interaction with your voice and its eco in nature and your body will accompany you throughout the stay. Visit to Straden, a village with four churches. Getting to know the acoustics of churches with easy voice exercises. Joint dinner.
Good morning dear voice! Health through breathing exercises and fun through try-outs of the typical Styrian singing – the yodelling. Excursion through the region with a visit to Weltmaschine, ham manufactory Vulcano and the historical premises of Castle Kornberg. Traditional dinner.
Day ticket for the thermal bath in Bad Gleichenberg. Nestled into the 20ha spa park with high architectural quality, tranquillity is the main focus of this thermal bath. Lunch break in the thermal bath. Dinner on the way back to the accommodation.
Good morning dear voice! Getting to know of elder berry, a typical and very old crop plant of the region. Tasting of elder berry juice – very vital. Geomantic winter hike into the volcano or to the Huabn, a special place wehre a light (depending on the weather) guided meditation and sound exercises in the church of Feldbach, next to probably the most colorful church tower in the world.
Check-out and return trip or you prolong your stay to get a further taste for the region.
Our offer at a glance:
- 4 nights at Sonnenhaus Grandl, lodge-suite or apartment
- 4 Vulkanland-breakfast yor a “Good morning”
- 4 traditional dinners
- Entrance fee thermal bath Gleichenberg incl. lunch
- 1 triaditional meal at a Buschenschank
- Entrance fee Weltmaschine
- Guided tour & tasting Vulcano’s ham manufactory
- Guided winter walk with lunch snack and meditation
- Knowledge transfer health through singing
- Tour guide and transportation during the stay
Bookable: November (We—Su) under Spirit of Regions
„Yodelling & gentle exercise“ is a joint offer with our partner agency SPIRIT OF REGIONS.